HEALTHCARE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SUMMIT 2018
Healthcare supply chain has become extremely complex as a business activity due to increasing competition, changing regulations and rising costs and unique because each stakeholder has their own interests to protect. Undeniably no industry can survive without contemplating much about reducing expenditures in every possible domain and the same is the scenario for healthcare industry, which is beholding an alarmingly high pace of upward movement of cost.
The Healthcare Supply Chain Management Market is globally projected to reach $2.31 billion by the year 2022 from $1.55 billion in 2017 which is at a CAGR of 8.4% during (2017-2022). The market is mainly driven by tremendous pressure on healthcare providers to improve operational efficiency & profitability. Supply chain management in the healthcare industry can transform your organization to make optimal use of resources, generate profits, enhance shareholder value and respond to customer requirements. In order to succeed in this new era of healthcare reform and to achieve prodigious growth, organizational leaders should evaluate their supply chain management activities, consider the acquisition of analytics tools and prepare for a bright future.
In the light of this, the Healthcare Supply Chain Management Summit 2018 will delve on the aspects of gaining greater competency in supply chain management to better manage costs, weather the storm of impending legislation and identify the tools in place to enable organizations to boost their supply chain procedures by offering a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions while covering a wide range of topics along with a unique industry networking platform.
Accurex Biomedical Pvt. Ltd
Associate Director- Head Supply Chain
Fresenius Medical Care India Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Ashok Asthana
Quality Expert - Supply Chain
Leading Corporate Hospital
Dr. H. S. Ratti
Safepoint India - Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices Ltd.
Dr. Rajiv Yadav
Chief - Operations
Shushrusha Citizens' Co-operative Hospital
Dr. Sandeep Chatrath
Director Supply Chain - Medical Devices
Johnson & Johnson
Director - Procurement Engineering & Head Procurement
Healthcare Innovation Center, Philips India Ltd.
Director - Channel Strategy
India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd
Group Head - Commercials & SCM
CK Birla Hospitals
Sr. General Manager - Supply Chain Management
HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd. (HCG Hospitals)
Vice President, Head of Export /Imports and Export Control and Customs
Siemens Ltd, India
Vice President- Materials & Supply Chain Management
Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
Sr. Director - India Hub : Finance, Operations, IT & Distribution (CHANGE YELLOW HIGHLIGHT)
Boston Scientific India Pvt. Ltd.
Head -Stores & Procurement
Jaslok Hospital and Research Center
Qualilife Brain And Spine Healthcare LLP, Hindu Sabha Hospital
Hindustan Wellness Pvt Ltd
Regional Head - Finance and Supply Chain
Dy. Director - Materials
P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre
Director - Finance, Supply Chain, IT & Legal
Terumo India Private Limited
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Seeking the transformative in healthcare supply chain in India
- Overcoming customs challenges in moving medical equipment and supplies across borders
- Finding and choosing a cold chain 3PL partner for your temperature control needs
- The safe and secure supply chain, strategies to avoid counterfeit drugs and devices
- Identifying the right supply chain partners, creating better collaborations to support business growth
- E-commerce trends in healthcare supply chain - Tracking the ongoing evolution
- Enhancing hospital supply chain performance: Improving operational efficiency while reducing the cost
- How does your supply chain impact the cost of your product
- Analysing the benefits of smart packaging and innovations in the health care space
- Warehousing and inventory management - Designing and implementing a robust system
- Outsourced or insourced - Making the right choice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Supply Chain & Distribution
- Procurement, Purchase & Commercial
- Logistics & Transportation
- Warehouse Operations
- Customer Service
- Medical Device / Equipment / Instrumentation
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical & Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospital Supplies
- Clinical Research
- Supply chain technology solution providers
- Cold chain & logistics solution providers
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND CONFERENCE?
- Understand how to optimize your end-to-end supply chain
- Map out the latest emerging strategies to enhance healthcare supply chain process and improve operational efficiency
- Gain in-depth guidance on virtual centralization of supply chain to control cost & improve services
- Discuss the role of IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Blockchain technology in the modern healthcare supply chain network
- Learn the importance of material management, inventory management and robotics automation in warehouse management
- Connecting with the supply chain experts and learn about their experiences